It is a great honour for any blogger/writer to be asked to write a guest post, do an interview or compose an article on a certain topic. Recently I have been asked by a few people so I created this page to link up the articles.
- Sept 2017: In Australia Father’s Day is celebrated on 3rd September. I was asked to write a piece about an adoptive family’s experiences when it comes to celebrating Father’s Day. You can read it here: http://thedadwebsite.com/2017/09/one-fathers-day-next/
- July 2017: Adoption UK’s magazine Children Who Wait features children who are looking for their new forever home. Although we didn’t find our children through this wonderful service, I was happy to talk to them about our experiences.
- July 2017: The Australian website The Dad Website.com contacted me and my husband after they read some of my earlier posts. Thanks to modern technology we were able to have a joint interview. Here is the link to A Peek inside the world of adoption breakdowns – The Dad Website
- June 2017: I wrote a whole page article for Adoption UK’s magazine called Adoption Today. The topic was adoption breakdown and if there is any hope for children who suffered through it. It is a print magazine, so I can’t add the link, but here is a picture of the article.
- May 2017: Mrs Mummy Harris has an ongoing theme called ‘A Picture worth a 1000 words’. She asked me to give her a picture and the ‘behind the scenes’ scoop. You can find it by clicking on the link here: http://mrsmummyharris.co.uk/uncategorized/guest-series/picture-says-thousand-words-feeling-mum-yet/